Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DAY 2

This is when it all changed...

This morning when I woke up I could not move. I felt strange. I tried to get out of bed but when I walked a couple of steps I realized I was sweating and couldn't stay standing, so I collapsed back on my bed for an hour.
I tried to drink my smoothie in bed but it wasn't really helping so I cheated and ate some oatmeal (it's on the menu tomorrow). After about half an hour I felt better.

Not sure exactly why this happened... perhaps it's because I basically didn't eat solid food (except for salad - but that doesn't count as real food..) yesterday, or perhaps because I need more sleep? Don't know..

Anyway, we'll see how the rest of the day goes!

For lunch today we get CHICKEN (obviously I'm getting it from the organic butcher Cumbrae's). I've never been more excited for real food.

-Als

1 comment:

  1. Rarely have I been so excited for someone else to eat chicken

    ReplyDelete