Saturday, June 26, 2010

DAY 5

More than half way done.
I haven't cheated yet (at least I haven't eaten outside of the diet). It's harder now that I'm at the cottage.

Let me tell you what we eat here:
-Eggs with cheddar cheese on an english muffin (and bacon for those who eat it)
-French toast (with coconut milk) or pancakes
-mom's homemade cookies (oatmeal chocolate chip with white chocolate chunks)
-montreal style bagels with smoked wild salmon and cream cheese
-(sometimes) hot dogs (or veggie dogs)
-crackers and cheese and grapes
(and yes we also eat healthy things)
-DINNER: roasted potatoes, grilled chicken, salmon, steak, burgers, salad!, veggies, mashed potatoes...

OK I think you get the idea. Basically we eat really delicious food up here and I can't eat any of it. Well, some of it.. like fruit and salmon...but STILL.
FEeeeeeeeel my paaaaaain...

That's all for now,
Als

1 comment: