Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dinner + Sum up of DAY 2

The dinner on the menu tonight was pea and basil soup...
I hate peas, Ashley hates peas. This was destined to fail from the beginning.
I got home and was still full from the chicken at lunch (and I was lazy) so I decided not to make it at all. I had some leftover broccoli and arugula soup I could heat up if I wanted to.
Ashley got home and made the pea soup and she noooo likeyyy, so...heck no to that.
Basically dinner was a bust. BUT we drank plenty of lemon water...yummm lemon water......
Dinner was even WORSE because my mom made this delicious looking (AND SMELLING) pasta with pesto sauce... it was torture.

DAY 2 was interesting. From the bad start, to the amazing lunch, to the non-existant dinner... WHAT AN ADVENTURE!

Until tomorrow,
Als

No comments:

Post a Comment