Thursday, June 24, 2010

SUM of DAY 3

Today was a bit of good and bad...
-Basically we were exhauuuuuusted all day. We managed to sneak in a nap on the picnic bench at lunch time.
- WE WERE SOOOO HUNGRY... we were hungry because .. well we could only have liquids today and Ash forgot her Whey powder for the smoothie, and neither of us really like Miso Soup (which we should have eaten)... so we were dyyying.

CHEATING:
There was only a LITTLE bit of cheating today....
Ally: I had ONE slice of my coworker Derek's orange... and I had a handful of blueberries (but that is allowed another day, so it's ok).
Ash: She ate an apple and squeezed lime on top, instead of making the juice. She said it was very good and will do that again some time.

-After work it was around dinner time, in this case "Super Greens Juice" and Miso soup. I didn't make the miso soup, and instead I just ate the shitake mushrooms. I made the juice, but let me warn you, if you don't have a juicer it will take a LOOOONG time. It was really good though.
-Went to YOGA, which is important for a detox. It is crucial to sweat (out the toxins), and also yoga is just awesome (MIND BODY AND SOUL).

ONE PROBLEM with this detox is that it takes up A LOT of time to prepare all of the food. Pretty sure Gwyneth Paltrow never ever even went into the kitchen when she did this... if only we were rich and could have a personal chef.

That's all for DAY 3! Stay tuuuuned for Day 4! It's gonna be a hard one. ALL LIQUIDS as well...

PLEASE NOTE: Over the weekend I will be posting less frequently because I'm going to my cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment